Computer, Tablet, Laptop & Phone Help and Advice 2019
Are you confused by computers, troubled by a tablet, frustrated with laptops or foxed by phones?
Do you want to update your skills or learn how to do a specific task?
We hold free friendly drop in help and advice sessions where one-to-one support is given to resolve queries and problems. Our volunteers can help with a range of topics including:-
- Using the internet to shop SAFELY or find out about things that interest you
- Live chatting to friends and family in other countries
- How to listen to music on your device
- Where to view and store photographs
- How to listen to the radio on your device
- How to send and receive emails or use the calendar on your device
- Using or downloading apps
- How to write a letter on your device
Or if you want help with anything else then please ask us….
Contact RRAVS on 01268 772 796 for details on the dates, times and venues of our next sessions
We also offer tailored 2 hour one-to one support in your own home by our DBS checked volunteers. A suggested donation of £15 for the 2 hour session is appreciated and to book a home visit please contact RRAVS on 01268 772 796 or email:- email@example.com